Rollerfit Roller Skating DEvelopment lessons
Alexandria / Gadigal Country
2023 Class Timetable
NO SKATE HIRE available at this venue.
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Weekly – Kids All Levels. Learn to skate welcome (NO SKATE HIRE) 5-14 years.
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Weekly – Adults Beginner / Intermediate Learn to skate welcome (over 16s, NO SKATE HIRE)
*Make sure to check bookwhen for up to date Sunday class times. Class times may vary depending on venue availability.
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Weekly – Adults Beginner / Intermediate. Learn to skate welcome (over 14s, NO SKATE HIRE)
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Weekly– Adults Intermediate / Advanced Artistic Class (over 16s, NO SKATE HIRE)
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Weekly – Adults Beginner / Intermediate. Learn to skate welcome (over 14s, NO SKATE HIRE)
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Weekly – Adults Open Skate Session for Beginner Plus to Advanced Skaters (over 16s, NO SKATE HIRE)
*This session is not an instructed class but an open social skate session. If you’re new to roller skating we ask that you attend one of our Learn to Skate classes before attending this session.
Drop-in casual class: $28
Open Session: $30
Single drop-in class: $23
Open Session: $25
Members Only Class Passes
Membership gives you access to Class Passes, which can be purchased in advance and make each class even more affordable. As a member you still need to sign up to classes each week via bookwhen.
5 class pass
$110 (works out to $22.00 per class, use within 2 months)
10 class pass
$195 (works out to $19.50 per class, use within 4 months)
20 class pass
$350 (works out to $17.50 per class, use within 6 months)
Join our Membership Program!
For a one-off fee of $55, you get:
- A welcome pack, which includes our current RollerFit gift and a $10 voucher for our store.
- Access to our members-only Facebook group, making it easy to keep up to date with new events and products
- Access to 5,10,20 class passes and more affordable drop-in classes.
- 10% discount for the RollerFit shop on selected products.
If you don’t want to become a member, that’s OK! You can continue to pay the drop-in causal prices and keep rolling with us as much as you please.
Perry Park Recreation Centre, Alexandria
Perry Park Recreation Centre is located in Alexandria. There is no dedicated on site parking, there is limited parking in surrounding streets. Perry Park Recreation Centre is conveniently 100m from Maddox Street bus station and 900m from Green Square Train Station.
To find our Alexandria classes, enter the pathway to Perry Park Recreation Centre from Maddox St. Walk past the City of Sydney Basketball Association on your left and past the construction currently happening in the park on the right to see the recreation centre towards the back of the complex.
Transfers and cancellations can be made up to 8 hours before the scheduled class or session start time. Strictly no refunds on class or session tickets. You can transfer or cancel your ticket/s via the booking confirmation email or bookwhen account only.
Around a decade ago RollerFit started as a group of women who wanted to get fit rolling around on basketball courts. Now, due to the appeal of our classes, we have locations all across the East coast of Australia. Meet the teachers of the Perry Park Class.
At RollerFit we get questions from skaters of all levels, all the time. To make life easier for you (and us), we’ve put together our most frequently asked questions below and there’s even more listed here.
If you have a question please take a look here first so our team can spend their time making more awesome stuff happen on wheels.
See the class schedule at the start of this page or click here to go to the booking site for the Perry Park schedule.
- Hit the “book now” button or click here.
- If you have a RollerFit bookwhen account, log in to use your class pass. If you do not have a class pass or are booking a class for the first time, go to Step 3.
- Select your desired class/es by clicking on the class and pressing the “Select” button and choosing your preferred ticket option. If you want to purchase a class pass see Step 4. If you do not want to purchase a class pass go to Step 5.
- Once you’ve selected your classes you can then add a class pass to your booking. Go to the “CLASS PASSES” tab at the top of the page and select the pass you wish to purchase. Once you’ve added your class pass to your cart you should see a line through the class price of each booking and green text underneath reading “class pass use” in your cart. You must be a RollerFit Member to access class passes. If you are not a Member you can purchase a Membership on the [venue name] booking page.
- Review your bookings and hit the green “Book now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the required information for Attendee Details.
- Complete the online payment by clicking on the “PayPal check out” button if necessary.
- Once the payment or booking is complete you will see a confirmation screen to say your booking is complete. If you have not already done so, you can now create an account.
- If you happen to make a mistake or want to change your booking at any time up until the class you can do this via the bookwhen system using the details from your confirmation booking email or account.
Transfers and cancellations for credit can be made up to 8 hours before the scheduled class or session start time. Strictly no refunds on class or session tickets. You can transfer or cancel your ticket/s via the booking confirmation email or bookwhen account only.
How to cancel or transfer:
- Find your confirmation email and hit the “View Booking” button or log in to your bookwhen account
- Go to the “Events” section and see your upcoming bookings.
- Find the event you wish to cancel or transfer and click the three dot icon next to it.
- Select to cancel or transfer your booking from the dropdown menu. You can only transfer to another class that is live for bookings.
- Confirm cancellation or transfer.
- You will receive an email notification with the cancellation or transfer details.
- If you have cancelled 8 hours or more before the event please contact us to arrange a credit.
Our Perry Park venue does not offer skate hire.
If you need to buy skates, visit our shop. We sell all types of skates, across all disciplines. From beginner to advanced, recreational to professional. You can chat with one of our coaches at your next class or email us for advice.
We do not provide protective gear for hire at our Perry Park venue. If you want to wear wrist guards, knee pads, elbow pads or a helmet you must bring your own. If you do not own protective gear, you can purchase some online here.
Please see class timetable for class levels at our Perry Park venue and book accordingly. Check out our classes explained page for information on class levels.
We offer a non-compulsory RollerFit membership with a variety of benefits. For a one-off fee you receive a membership pack, access to $20 drop-in classes, 10% off our online and in-store skate products, and access to RollerFit class passes that make each class even more affordable.
You will also be signed up to our mailing list, so you can easily keep up to date with new skate products and special events. If you do not want to become a member you can continue to pay the non-membership drop in prices.
We are not taking new members at this time. Please add yourself to our waitlist We will contact you when a spot opens up. Please note we are experiencing a high volume of member requests and will do our best to fulfil them as soon as we can.
We know that roller skating is a fun and exciting skill to photograph and video, whether that be to record personal progress or share with friends and family or on social media. Whilst we encourage skaters and/or parents/caregivers to feel comfortable creating this content, we also want all RollerFit participants to enjoy their classes to the fullest extent.
If you would like to photograph or video content before, during or after classes please be mindful of other skaters around you. Keep photography or filming to the edges of the skating space. If you are a spectator please remain on the side of the court, for the safety of all persons in attendance.
If you can see other skaters in your photos or videos, please be respectful and obtain consent. If the photo or video features a child or youth under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from the child’s parent or caregiver. In all cases of obtaining consent please explain the potential use of the content, such as keeping to monitor personal progress or sharing on social media. If consent cannot be obtained we politely ask that you do not include the person in your photo/video, or, if the photo has already been taken or video filmed please delete the content and make sure not to distribute it.