Sydney / Gadigal Country
Please note that RollerFit and Roller Dance Levels are different, if you have not done any dance before you will need to start at the first level as there is assumed knowledge as you move through. Check out our classes explained page for more detailed info. If you are new to dance skating we recommend booking into a Fundamentals 1 class or course. If you have some prior knowledge and are unsure or have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss which class to join.
Minimum age 14 years.
2023 Class Timetable
From 26 September Thursday Roller Dance casual classes will be held at Tempe.
More fundamental roller dance courses to be announced soon!
Join our Membership Program!
For a one-off fee of $55, you get:
- A welcome pack, which includes our current RollerFit gift and a $10 voucher for our store.
- Access to our members-only Facebook group, making it easy to keep up to date with new events and products
- First sign-ups to weekly classes.
- Access to class 5,10,20 passes and more affordable drop-in classes.
- 10% discount for the RollerFit shop on selected products
If you don’t want to become a member, that’s OK! You can continue to pay the drop-in causal prices and keep rolling with us as much as you please.
Lunarttz Studio, Redfern
4 hour street parking available near Woolworths and on Phillips St. 2 hour parking also available in surrounding streets. Redfern is the closest train station with a 7 minute walk to the studio.
Transfers and cancellations can be made up to 8 hours before the scheduled class or session start time. Strictly no refunds on class or session tickets. You can transfer or cancel your ticket/s via the booking confirmation email or bookwhen account only.
Around a decade ago RollerFit started as a group of women who wanted to get fit rolling around on basketball courts. Now, due to the appeal of our classes, we have locations all across the East coast of Australia. Meet our coaches of our Sydney Roller Dance Classes.
Sydney roller dance
At RollerFit we get questions from skaters of all levels, all the time. To make life easier for you (and us), we’ve put together our most frequently asked questions below and there’s even more listed here.
If you have a question please take a look here first so our team can spend their time making more awesome stuff happen on wheels.
See the class timetable at the start of this page or click here to go to the booking site for the Tempe schedule.
- Hit the “book now” button or click here.
- If you have a RollerFit bookwhen account, log in to use your class pass. If you do not have a class pass or are booking a class for the first time, go to Step 3.
- Select your desired class/es by clicking on the class and pressing the “Select” button and choosing your preferred ticket option. If you want to purchase a class pass see Step 4. If you do not want to purchase a class pass go to Step 5.
- Once you’ve selected your classes you can then add a class pass to your booking. Go to the “CLASS PASSES” tab at the top of the page and select the pass you wish to purchase. Once you’ve added your class pass to your cart you should see a line through the class price of each booking and green text underneath reading “class pass use” in your cart. You must be a RollerFit Member to access class passes. If you are not a Member you can purchase a Membership on the [venue name] booking page.
- Review your bookings and hit the green “Book now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the required information for Attendee Details.
- Complete the online payment by clicking on the “PayPal check out” button if necessary.
- Once the payment or booking is complete you will see a confirmation screen to say your booking is complete. If you have not already done so, you can now create an account.
- If you happen to make a mistake or want to change your booking at any time up until the class you can do this via the bookwhen system using the details from your confirmation booking email or account.
Transfers and cancellations for credit can be made up to 8 hours before the scheduled class or session start time. Strictly no refunds on class or session tickets. You can transfer or cancel your ticket/s via the booking confirmation email or bookwhen account only.
How to cancel or transfer:
- Find your confirmation email and hit the “View Booking” button or log in to your bookwhen account
- Go to the “Events” section and see your upcoming bookings.
- Find the event you wish to cancel or transfer and click the three dot icon next to it.
- Select to cancel or transfer your booking from the dropdown menu. You can only transfer to another class that is live for bookings.
- Confirm cancellation or transfer.
- You will receive an email notification with the cancellation or transfer details.
- If you have cancelled 8 hours or more before the event please contact us to arrange a credit.
If you have never roller skated before we recommend you check out our RollerFit Development classes first. You can also check out our classes explained page for information on class levels. We have beginner classes at our Perry Park venue, which are specifically geared to teaching the absolute basics of roller skating. We can’t wait to start you off on your roller skating journey!
All RollerFit roller dance class are B.Y.O skates only.
If you don’t have your own skates or are looking to upgrade, we sell all types of skates, across all disciplines. From beginner to advanced, recreational to professional. All of our coaches are well educated on the kinds of skates available and what is best for each style of skating, so you might want to chat with us at your next class. We love talking about skate gear, so don’t be shy.
Alternatively, you can contact email@example.com for some advice.
To browse the options available, visit our shop. All RollerFit members receive a 10% discount on some of our stock.
RollerFit roller dance classes are B.Y.O gear and skates only. If you want to wear protective gear please bring your own or you can purchase your own through our online shop.
We know that roller skating is a fun and exciting skill to photograph and video, whether that be to record personal progress or share with friends and family or on social media. Whilst we encourage skaters and/or parents/caregivers to feel comfortable creating this content, we also want all RollerFit participants to enjoy their classes to the fullest extent.
If you would like to photograph or video content before, during or after classes please be mindful of other skaters around you. Keep photography or filming to the edges of the skating space. If you are a spectator please remain on the side of the court, for the safety of all persons in attendance.
If you can see other skaters in your photos or videos, please be respectful and obtain consent. If the photo or video features a child or youth under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from the child’s parent or caregiver. In all cases of obtaining consent please explain the potential use of the content, such as keeping to monitor personal progress or sharing on social media. If consent cannot be obtained we politely ask that you do not include the person in your photo/video, or, if the photo has already been taken or video filmed please delete the content and make sure not to distribute it.