Osborne Park / Whadjuk Nyoongar Country
Please note that RollerFit and Roller Dance Levels are different, if you have not done any dance before you will need to start at the first level as there is assumed knowledge as you move through. Check out our classes explained page for more detailed info. If you are new to dance skating we recommend booking into a Fundamentals 1 class or course. If you have some prior knowledge and are unsure or have any questions email email@example.com to discuss which class to join.
Minimum age 14 years.
- Fundamentals 1 (Beginner)
- Fundamentals 2 (Beginner Plus)
- Fundamentals 3 (Intermediate)
- Fundamentals 4 (Intermediate Plus / Advanced)
3:30 – 4:30 pm – Fundamentals 1: Beginner Roller Dance 4 Week Course – from 10 – 31 March
4:30 – 5:30 pm – Weekly – Adults Intermediate Casual Roller Dance (over 14s)
Class & Workshop Pricing
Drop-in casual class: $25 (with your own skates)
Single drop-in class: $20 (with your own skates)
Members Only Class Passes
Membership gives you access to Class Passes, which can be purchased in advance and make each class even more affordable. As a member you still need to sign up to classes each week via bookwhen.
5 class pass
$90 (works out to $18 per class, use within 2 months)
10 class pass
$170 (works out to $17.00 per class, use within 4 months)
20 class pass
$320 (works out to $16.00 per class, use within 6 months)
Join our Membership Program!
For a one-off fee of $45, you get:
- A welcome pack, which includes our current RollerFit gift and a $10 voucher for our store.
- Access to our members-only Facebook group, making it easy to keep up to date with new events and products
- Priority access to sign up for weekly classes.
- Access to 5,10,20 class passes and more affordable drop-in classes.
- 10% discount for the RollerFit shop on selected products.
If you don’t want to become a member, that’s OK! You can continue to pay the drop-in causal prices and keep rolling with us as much as you please.
Xtend Barre Studio
Plenty of parking available on site. There is also a bus stop just outside the venue on the corner of Main St and Lawley St.
Cancellations can be made via bookwhen using your confirmation email or log in. Refunds for cancellations only apply when cancellation is made 8 hours or more before the class. No refunds on cancellations made less than 8 hours before a scheduled class. Refunds for cancellations will be processed within 72 hours of confirmation of cancellation. Please note that refunds may take up to 4 business days to show in your account.
Transfers to another class can only be made if the class is currently live for booking.
RollerFit appreciates the ongoing nature of the Covid-19 pandemic. Our Covid policy reflects any current and relevant government public health guidelines. Check this post for more information.
Around a decade ago RollerFit started as a group of women who wanted to get fit rolling around on basketball courts. Now, due to the appeal of our classes, we have locations all across Australia. Meet the teachers of the Osborn Park RollerFit Dance classes.
Osborne park ROLLERFIT Dance
At RollerFit we get questions from skaters of all levels, all the time. To make life easier for you (and us), we’ve put together our most frequently asked questions below and there’s even more listed here.
If you have a question please take a look here first so our team can spend their time making more awesome stuff happen on wheels.
See the class schedule at the start of this page or click here to go to the booking site for the Osborne Park schedule.
- Hit the “book now” button or click here.
- If you have a RollerFit bookwhen account, log in to use your class pass. If you do not have a class pass or are booking a class for the first time, go to Step 3.
- Select your desired class/es by clicking on the class and pressing the “Select” button and choosing your preferred ticket option. If you want to purchase a class pass see Step 4. If you do not want to purchase a class pass go to Step 5.
- Once you’ve selected your classes you can then add a class pass to your booking. Go to the “CLASS PASSES” tab at the top of the page and select the pass you wish to purchase. Once you’ve added your class pass to your cart you should see a line through the class price of each booking and green text underneath reading “class pass use” in your cart. You must be a RollerFit Member to access class passes. If you are not a Member you can purchase a Membership on the [venue name] booking page.
- Review your bookings and hit the green “Book now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the required information for Attendee Details.
- Complete the online payment by clicking on the “PayPal check out” button if necessary.
- Once the payment or booking is complete you will see a confirmation screen to say your booking is complete. If you have not already done so, you can now create an account.
- If you happen to make a mistake or want to change your booking at any time up until the class you can do this via the bookwhen system using the details from your confirmation booking email or account.
Cancellations can be made via bookwhen using your confirmation email or log in. Refunds for cancellations only apply when cancellation is processed 24 hours or more before the class. No refunds on cancellations made less than 24 hours before a scheduled class. Refunds for cancellations will be processed within 72 hours of confirmation of cancellation. Please note that refunds may take up to 4 business days to show in your account.
How to cancel:
- Find your confirmation email and hit the “View Booking” button.
- Go to the “classes booked” section and click ticket options. A dropdown box will appear with a “cancel booking” and alternative class transfer options.
- Click “cancel booking” and follow the prompts to confirm booking cancellation.
- You will receive an email notification with the cancellation and refund details if relevant.
A transfer of your booking to another class can only be made if the class is live for booking.
How to transfer:
- Find your confirmation email and hit the “View Booking” button.
- Go to the “classes booked” section and click ticket options. A dropdown box will appear with alternative class options you can transfer to. Select your preferred class to transfer your booking and follow the prompts to finalise the transfer.
- You will receive an email notification with the details of your booking transfer. Transfers can only be made twice per booking.
We do not offer skate hire for RollerFit Dance classes.
If you need to buy skates, visit our shop. We sell all types of skates, across all disciplines. From beginner to advanced, recreational to professional. You can chat with one of our coaches at your next class or email us for advice.
We do not provide protective gear for hire at our RollerFit Dance classes. If you want to wear wrist guards, knee pads, elbow pads or a helmet you must bring your own. If you do not own protective gear, you can purchase some online here.
If you have never roller skated before we recommend you check out our RollerFit Development classes first. You can also check out our classes explained page for information on class levels. We have beginner classes at our Perry Park venue, which are specifically geared to teaching the absolute basics of roller skating. We can’t wait to start you off on your roller skating journey!
We offer a non-compulsory RollerFit membership with a variety of benefits. For a one-off fee you receive a membership pack, access to $20 drop-in classes, 10% off our online and in-store skate products, and access to RollerFit class passes that make each class even more affordable.
You will also be signed up to our mailing list, so you can easily keep up to date with new skate products and special events. If you do not want to become a member you can continue to pay the non-membership drop in prices.
We know that roller skating is a fun and exciting skill to photograph and video, whether that be to record personal progress or share with friends and family or on social media. Whilst we encourage skaters and/or parents/caregivers to feel comfortable creating this content, we also want all RollerFit participants to enjoy their classes to the fullest extent.
If you would like to photograph or video content before, during or after classes please be mindful of other skaters around you. Keep photography or filming to the edges of the skating space. If you are a spectator please remain on the side of the court, for the safety of all persons in attendance.
If you can see other skaters in your photos or videos, please be respectful and obtain consent. If the photo or video features a child or youth under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from the child’s parent or caregiver. In all cases of obtaining consent please explain the potential use of the content, such as keeping to monitor personal progress or sharing on social media. If consent cannot be obtained we politely ask that you do not include the person in your photo/video, or, if the photo has already been taken or video filmed please delete the content and make sure not to distribute it.