RollerFit Dance Workshops Canberra
RollerFit Dance Belco
To take part in dance classes you must be able to confidently skate forward, stop and turn around. Backwards skating ability is highly recommended. If you are new to dance skating we recommend booking into the Fundamentals 1 class. If you have some prior knowledge and are unsure about which class to join or have any questions send us an email.
Please note that RollerFit and Roller Dance Levels are different, if you have not done any dance before you will need to start at the first level as there is assumed knowledge as you move through. For more detailed info about class levels check out our classes explained page here.
Minimum age 14 years.
Roller Dance Courses / Workshops
Prices vary depending on length of course and length of classes. Please check bookwhen for up to date pricing and current workshops.
Join our Membership Program!
For a one-off fee of $45, you get:
- A welcome pack, which includes our current RollerFit gift and a $10 voucher for our store.
- Access to our members-only Facebook group, making it easy to keep up to date with new events and products
- Access to class 5,10,20 passes for RollerFit Development Skills classes and more affordable drop-in classes.
- 10% discount for the RollerFit shop on selected products
If you don’t want to become a member, that’s OK! You can continue to pay the drop-in causal prices and keep rolling with us as much as you please.
Belco Arts Dance Studio
Limited accessible parking (4 spaces), and no public parking available on-site at Belco Arts. Plenty of parking is available at nearby Westfield Belconnen with two hours free parking during the day and unlimited free parking after 6pm, and is a 3–5 minute walk to Belco Arts.
There is also paid parking (free after 5:30pm and on weekends) across the road from Belco Arts, behind Nature Conservation House, and there is paid street parking (free after 5:30pm) along Emu Bank, all accessible via paths and ramps.
Belconnen Community Bus Station is within 450 metres of Belconnen Arts Centre, and is serviced by numerous bus lines
Transfers and cancellations can be made up to 8 hours before the scheduled class or session start time. Strictly no refunds on class, session or course tickets. You can transfer or cancel your ticket/s via the booking confirmation email or bookwhen account only.
Around a decade ago RollerFit started as a group of women who wanted to get fit rolling around on basketball courts. Now, due to the appeal of our classes, we have locations all across the East coast of Australia. Meet our coaches of the Northcote RollerDance Classes.
ACT ROLLER Dance
At RollerFit we get questions from skaters of all levels, all the time. To make life easier for you (and us), we’ve put together our most frequently asked questions below and there’s even more listed here.
If you have a question please take a look here first so our team can spend their time making more awesome stuff happen on wheels.
See the class timetable at the start of this page or click here to go to the booking site for the RollerFit ACT schedule.
- Hit the “book now” button or click here.
- Select your desired class/es by clicking on the class and pressing the “Select” button and choosing your preferred ticket option.
- Review your bookings and add any Members discount codes necessary, then hit the green “Book now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the required information for Attendee Details.
- Complete the online payment by clicking on the “PayPal check out” button if necessary.
- Once the payment or booking is complete you will see a confirmation screen to say your booking is complete. If you have not already done so, you can now create an account.
- If you happen to make a mistake or want to change your booking at any time up until the class you can do this via the bookwhen system using the details from your confirmation booking email or account.
Transfers and cancellations for credit can be made up to 8 hours before the scheduled class or session start time. Strictly no refunds on class or session tickets. You can transfer or cancel your ticket/s via the booking confirmation email or bookwhen account only.
How to cancel or transfer:
- Find your confirmation email and hit the “View Booking” button or log in to your bookwhen account
- Go to the “Events” section and see your upcoming bookings.
- Find the event you wish to cancel or transfer and click the three dot icon next to it.
- Select to cancel or transfer your booking from the dropdown menu. You can only transfer to another class that is live for bookings.
- Confirm cancellation or transfer.
- You will receive an email notification with the cancellation or transfer details.
- If you have cancelled 8 hours or more before the event please contact us to arrange a credit.
If you have never roller skated before we recommend you check out our RollerFit Development classes first. You can also check out our classes explained page for information on class levels. We have beginner classes at our ANU venue, which are specifically geared to teaching the absolute basics of roller skating. We can’t wait to start you off on your roller skating journey!
All RollerFit roller dance class are B.Y.O skates only.
If you don’t have your own skates or are looking to upgrade, we sell all types of skates, across all disciplines. From beginner to advanced, recreational to professional. All of our coaches are well educated on the kinds of skates available and what is best for each style of skating, so you might want to chat with us at your next class. We love talking about skate gear, so don’t be shy.
Alternatively, you can contact email@example.com for some advice.
To browse the options available, visit our shop. All RollerFit members receive a 10% discount on some of our stock.
RollerFit roller dance classes are B.Y.O gear and skates only. If you want to wear protective gear please bring your own or you can purchase your own through our online shop.
We know that roller skating is a fun and exciting skill to photograph and video, whether that be to record personal progress or share with friends and family or on social media. Whilst we encourage skaters and/or parents/caregivers to feel comfortable creating this content, we also want all RollerFit participants to enjoy their classes to the fullest extent.
If you would like to photograph or video content before, during or after classes please be mindful of other skaters around you. Keep photography or filming to the edges of the skating space. If you are a spectator please remain on the side of the court, for the safety of all persons in attendance.
If you can see other skaters in your photos or videos, please be respectful and obtain consent. If the photo or video features a child or youth under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from the child’s parent or caregiver. In all cases of obtaining consent please explain the potential use of the content, such as keeping to monitor personal progress or sharing on social media. If consent cannot be obtained we politely ask that you do not include the person in your photo/video, or, if the photo has already been taken or video filmed please delete the content and make sure not to distribute it.