rollerfit Roller Skating lessons
Bathurst / Wiradjuri Country
Non-member drop-in class: $25
Member drop-in class: $22
Skate hire: $5 per class
Non-member Adults: $25
Non-member Kids: $20
Member Adults: $22
Member Kids: $17
Skate hire: $5 per class
Membership gives you access to Class Passes, which can be purchased in advance and make each class even more affordable. You can pay for and access class passes at the Bathurst venue.
5 class pass
$100 (works out to $20 per class, use within 2 months)
10 class pass
$185 (works out to $18.50 per class, use within 4 months)
20 class pass
$330 (works out to $16.50 per class, use within 6 months)
Join our Membership Program!
For a one-off fee of $35, you get:
- A welcome pack, which includes our current RollerFit gift and a $10 voucher for our store.
- Access to our members-only Facebook group, making it easy to keep up to date with new events and products
- First sign-ups to weekly classes.
- Access to class 5,10,20 passes and more affordable drop-in classes.
- 10% discount for the RollerFit shop on selected products
If you don’t want to become a member, that’s OK! You can continue to pay the drop-in casual prices and keep rolling with us as much as you please.
Bathurst Indoor Sports Stadium
RollerFit Bathurst is held at Bathurst Indoor Sports Stadium.
Parking is available on site.
Transfers and cancellations can be made up to 8 hours before the scheduled class or session start time. Strictly no refunds on class or session tickets. You can transfer or cancel your ticket/s via the booking confirmation email or bookwhen account only.
Around a decade ago RollerFit started as a group of women who wanted to get fit rolling around on basketball courts. Now, due to the appeal of our classes, we have locations all across the East coast of Australia. Meet the teachers of the Bathurst classes.
At RollerFit, we get questions from skaters of all levels, all the time. To make life easier for you (and us), we’ve put together our most frequently asked questions below and even more listed here.
If you have a question please take a look here first, so our team can spend their time making more awesome stuff happen on wheels.
Classes at our Bathurst venue run weekly on Tuesday 6:00pm – 7:00pm. This is an all levels class for people age 14 years and over.
We also host an All Ages Open Skate Session the first Sunday of each month. This open session is not an instructed lesson.
You can pay on arrival or book online. Online bookings are preferable.
- Hit the “book now” button or click here.
- If you have a RollerFit bookwhen account log in to use your class pass. If you do not have a class pass or are booking a class for the first time, go to Step 3.
- Select your desired class/es by clicking on the class and pressing the “Select” button and choosing your preferred ticket option. If you want to purchase a class pass see Step 4. If you do not want to purchase a class pass go to Step 5.
- Once you’ve selected your classes you can then add a class pass to your booking. Go to the “CLASS PASSES” tab at the top of the page and select the pass you wish to purchase. Once you’ve added your class pass to your cart you should see a line through the class price of each booking and green text underneath reading “class pass use” in your cart. You must be a RollerFit Member to access class passes. If you are not a Member you can purchase a Membership on the Niagara Park booking page.
- Review your bookings and hit the green “Book now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the required information for Attendee Details.
- Complete the online payment by clicking on the “PayPal check out” button if necessary.
- Once the payment or booking is complete you will see a confirmation screen to say your booking is complete. If you have not already done so, you can now create an account.
- If you happen to make a mistake or want to change your booking at any time up until the class you can do this via the bookwhen system using the details from your confirmation booking email or account.
Transfers and cancellations for credit can be made up to 8 hours before the scheduled class or session start time. Strictly no refunds on class or session tickets. You can transfer or cancel your ticket/s via the booking confirmation email or bookwhen account only.
How to cancel or transfer:
- Find your confirmation email and hit the “View Booking” button or log in to your bookwhen account
- Go to the “Events” section and see your upcoming bookings.
- Find the event you wish to cancel or transfer and click the three dot icon next to it.
- Select to cancel or transfer your booking from the dropdown menu. You can only transfer to another class that is live for bookings.
- Confirm cancellation or transfer.
- You will receive an email notification with the cancellation or transfer details.
- If you have cancelled 8 hours or more before the event please contact us to arrange a credit.
You sure can! We welcome those who have never skated before, all the way through to advanced skaters. Check out our classes explained page for information on class levels. We even have beginner classes, which are specifically geared to teaching the absolute basics. Check out our schedule, and we can’t wait to start you off on your roller skating journey..
Our Bathurst venue offers skate hire for a $5 fee.
When you’re ready to purchase your own, we sell all types of skates, across all disciplines. From beginner to advanced, recreational to professional. All of our coaches are well educated on the kinds of skates available and what is best for each style of skating, so you might want to chat with us at your next class. We love talking about skate gear, so don’t be shy.
To browse the options available, visit our shop. All RollerFit members receive a 10% discount on some of our stock.
We provide wrist guards or palm sliders at this venue, free of charge. We do not provide knee pads, elbow pads or helmets. If you or your child wants to wear extra protective gear, please bring your own or you can purchase some online here.
We offer a non-compulsory RollerFit membership with a variety of benefits. For a one-off fee you receive a membership pack, access to $20 drop-in classes, 10% off our online and in-store skate products, and access to RollerFit class passes that make each class even more affordable.
You will also be signed up to our mailing list, so you can easily keep up to date with new skate products and special events. If you do not want to become a member you can continue to pay the non-membership drop in prices.
You can purchase a Bathurst Membership on the bookwhen page.
We know that roller skating is a fun and exciting skill to photograph and video, whether that be to record personal progress or share with friends and family or on social media. Whilst we encourage skaters and/or parents/caregivers to feel comfortable creating this content, we also want all RollerFit participants to enjoy their classes to the fullest extent.
If you would like to photograph or video content before, during or after classes please be mindful of other skaters around you. Keep photography or filming to the edges of the skating space. If you are a spectator please remain on the side of the court, for the safety of all persons in attendance.
If you can see other skaters in your photos or videos, please be respectful and obtain consent. If the photo or video features a child or youth under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from the child’s parent or caregiver. In all cases of obtaining consent please explain the potential use of the content, such as keeping to monitor personal progress or sharing on social media. If consent cannot be obtained we politely ask that you do not include the person in your photo/video, or, if the photo has already been taken or video filmed please delete the content and make sure not to distribute it.